Wednesday, August 17, 2011

POWER TO THE eh.. scew it.

I think I was born to be boring.

I went to Chuck e cheese's today and I spent the entire time playing a racing game stuck behind a semi. Sure, I could have obviously passed or the more entertaining route and smashed into it, but something about sitting there for a good five minutes getting road rage while a group a confused six year olds gathered around me made my night.

This isn't even a new thing. Even at a young age playing with my dolls I never did anything outlandish with my story lines. Ken had a 9 to 5 job at a bank. He didn't love it there. He actually wanted to open his own themed restaurant, but the bank payed well and had the job security he wanted. Barbie was a stay at home mom who I made clean everything top to bottom with a small piece of a wash cloth I cut up. Kelly was a good student. Made good grades and always went to bed at 7 p.m. sharp. I would go on but even this explanation is boring as crap and I wouldn't be surprised one of you reading this, (which would be half of my readers I'm sure) fell asleep twice while reading this. 

I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting at here, but I guess I just wanted to throw this out there and hopefully someone else who LIKES watching infomercials at night, who ENJOYS mundane school work like writing vocabulary, and LOVES reading the backs of shampoo bottles will finally feel not so alone in the world.

If you feel this way, if you're picking up what I'm laying down, message me! Comment on this and we'll bond on our enjoyment over the tedious.

Then again  most boring people are lazy so I understand if you do neither.


P.S. I feel bad that there are no pictures since I feel that's what makes this blog some what entertaining so I will leave you with my favorite commercial I watch instead of doing laundry. Enjoy.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment